30 January 2011

What Movie Was That Again?

Andree: What's that European boarder movie?
Me: Wait, tell me more. Boarder? As in snow?
Andree: No that one movie about eastern Europe. Its an action movie.
Me: District B13? Oh!!!!!! Eastern Promises!!

All I do is bully friends into seeing movies and three days later this is what our text messages look like. And by Eastern Europe she means Russia.

Tomasz and I watched this one in an empty theater that had a sofa for a front row. Which is where we sat and drank beer from the concession stand. Its worth seeing for the Turkish Bath scene, but that's about it. (Sorry y'all - I don't really care for Cronenburg. Still want to strangle Lisa Schwartzman for listing A History of Violence as the best movie of the year and dupping me into watching it. She's dead to me.)

No comments: